WEDNESDAY April 29th | 6-9pm | REGISTER
Learn when and how to use the following saws, and get some "play time!"
- Miter Saw – When and how to use. Angled and compound cuts. Changing blades.
- Table Saw – When and how to use. Dado blades. How to change blades. Push sticks.
- Jig Saw – Different blade options. How to change blades on different models. Bevels and scroll options.
- Circular Saw – How to use safely. Changing blades. Depth gauge. Setting up temporary fences on your material.
- Reciprocating Saw – When and how to use. Blade options.
- Hand Saws – Japanese flush saw, hack saw, coping saw, framing saw
Samples of different construction materials will be set up around the shop for participants to grab the aforementioned tools and get some hands on experience!