Learn to work in our wood shop and familiarize yourself with common machinery and techniques to build your own “Rustic Modern” planter box! …. for flowers! for veggies! for storage! These babies are over $100 at any garden center. Take this class, make your own, make it awesome, and then come back during Open Shop and make more!
- Saturday June 14th
- 9am- 11am – Safety Class exclusively for participants
- 11am – 12pm – Lunch* BYO and design discussion
- 12pm – 5pm – Layout and construction, finishing techniques, complete your box, and learn planting and installation tips!
- Private Safety Class – a $25 value
- Small student:teacher ratio – $200 value
- Materials for 1 Planter Box – $35 value
- Planting Best Practices – Priceless!
- FREE access to Open Shop Hours upon completion – AWESOME!
Round out this experience by attending a FREE workshop on Raised Bed Building by CGRN on Wednesday June 18th, 6-8pm. Apply what you learn!
No offense Home Depot, but seriously...